Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
A real kid pleasing muffin that adults love too.
Top Review by HisPixie
Nice, tasty muffin! Not too peanut buttery nor too sweet. Quick & easy too. The only thing I did differently was to sprinkle a little sugar on top of the muffins before baking to give it a little bit of a shiny look when baked. Make for My 3 Chefs Challenge, Nov. 2009.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml vanilla yogurt
- 59.16 ml peanut butter (we like crunchy)
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml jelly, flavor of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until well combined; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- Top each with 3/4 teaspoon jelly and remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack.