A real kid pleasing muffin that adults love too.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until well combined; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- Top each with 3/4 teaspoon jelly and remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack.