Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A real kid pleasing muffin that adults love too.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (we like crunchy)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons jelly, flavor of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until well combined; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- Top each with 3/4 teaspoon jelly and remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack.
Nice, tasty muffin! Not too peanut buttery nor too sweet. Quick & easy too. The only thing I did differently was to sprinkle a little sugar on top of the muffins before baking to give it a little bit of a shiny look when baked. Make for My 3 Chefs Challenge, Nov. 2009.