1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A real kid pleasing muffin that adults love too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until well combined; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- 4Top each with 3/4 teaspoon jelly and remaining batter.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 211.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g