1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Fun muffins for kids (and adults, too!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Spray 12-muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper muffin cups.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- 4Cut in peanut butter with a pastry cutter or fork until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- 5Add milk, oil and eggs and stir until moistened.
- 6Spoon into muffin cups to fill only half way. (There should be batter left over). Create a well in each cup of batter and drop about 1 1/2 tbsp of jam into each well.
- 7Spoon remaining batter over the jam in each muffin cup.
- 8Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack before removing.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 428.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g