Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons strawberries or 3 tablespoons grape jelly
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until smooth; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups half full.
- Top each with 1/4 t jelly and remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- For regular size muffins; bake for 16-18 minutes; use 3/4 t jelly for each muffin instead of 1/4 t jelly.
- Makes 10 larger muffins.
These are yummy! A little surprise of jelly inside. Easy to make.