Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until smooth; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups half full.
- Top each with 1/4 t jelly and remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- For regular size muffins; bake for 16-18 minutes; use 3/4 t jelly for each muffin instead of 1/4 t jelly.
- Makes 10 larger muffins.