Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Classic PB&J takes on sundae form! It's delicious and easy. My uncle long ago made this for me as a child. I still remember it to this day like he made it. Use your favorite jam or preserve. This recipe uses my personal favorite.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (packed well)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 orange slice (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
- Scoop ice cream into a dish.
- top with peanut butter, then jelly.
- Top with orange slice and enjoy.