Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
These are refreshing treats for the kids (but adults love 'em, too!).
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Frozen Banana Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cups Alpha-bits cereal or 1 1⁄2 cups Kix cereal
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- Halve bananas.
- Combine peanut butter and jelly, spread evenly on bananas.
- Roll in cereal, coating evenly.
- Place on baking sheet or wrap individually in foil.
- Freeze 4 hours.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving.
- Vary the jam for different flavor combinations.
- *Sticking popsicle sticks into the bananas after halving them, cuts down on messiness.