- 8 slices sprouted whole wheat bread or 8 slices your favorite bread
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, to taste
- 4 tablespoons jelly, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk, if you prefer
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium high heat.
- Make four peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Use more or less peanut butter and jelly as desired.
- Whisk eggs with half and half or milk in shallow bowl.
- Dip each sandwich in mixture, coating both sides.
- Spray skillet with butter and fry until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with syrup and serve.