1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on 4 slices of bread; spread jelly on other 4 slices of bread.
- 2Put one slice of each together to form sandwiches.
- 3In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and salt and mix together.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coating well.
- 6Place in skillet and brown both sides.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 658.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 16.1 g