Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Spread peanut butter on 4 slices of bread; spread jelly on other 4 slices of bread.
- Put one slice of each together to form sandwiches.
- In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and salt and mix together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coating well.
- Place in skillet and brown both sides.
- Serve immediately.
I made these for breakfast over the weekend. We all loved them, especially the kids. The recipe worked perfectly as written. The sandwiches were delicately crisp on the outside and had the yummy pbj filling on the inside. It is good when you want to have something different for breakfast because we get tired of the same old thing. Thanks.
My husband and kids are big PB&J lovers so I thought I would try this out on them. We all loved these sandwiches. Very easy to make and very comforting. This is perfect for those busy nights. Thanks Nurse Di.
great for my little sister to have if shes hungry