Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
A real kid pleaser cookie recipe - great for kids that can't have dairy
- 1⁄2 cup dairy-free margarine
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- your favorite jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine, peanut butter and sugars until smooth.
- Sift together dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Press each cookie with a fork and then drop a small round of jelly in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes at 375.