Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling dough
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly (or any Jam, Jelly or preserves of your choice)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BEAT together sugar, brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter in large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture. Beat until blended. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Using the back of a teaspoon, make a rounded indentation in top of each cookie. Fill each with about 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Bake an additional 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.