Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a cookbook years ago. The peanuts are optional.
- 18 ounces yellow butter recipe cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soft
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped peanuts
- 1 cup jelly
- Heat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl mix half of the cake mix, peanut butter, butter, water, and eggs.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Roll each ball in peanuts.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press thumb deeply in center.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Fill each thumbprint with jelly.