Source: Kraft website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Beat sugar, peanut butter and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Add flour and salt; beat until well blended.
- 5Stir in chocolate.
- 6Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- 7Grease foil.
- 8Spread batter into prepared pan.
- 9Drop jam by spoonfuls over batter; swirl with knife to marbleize.
- 10Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- 11Cool in pan.
- 12Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles.
- 13Cut into 24 squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g