Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received an email this morning from Splendid Life and this recipe was featured. It can be located at the www.splendidlife.com website. Zaar doesn't recognize the little package of Splenda Flavors for coffee so I did my best in trying to post this recipe. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know and I will edit the recipe. Thanks!
Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda caramel flavor accents for coffee
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda french vanilla flavor accents for coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free hot cocoa mix
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free jam (or no sugar added)
- Mix all peanut butter ball ingredients together in a small bowl. Roll into six balls. Roll balls in graham cracker crumbs.
- Press a small indentation in center with fingertip. Fill with jam. Serve immediately.