Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fun,Fast & easy to make!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup strawberry jelly (see note)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9- by 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the jelly. Beat with an electric beater on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until blended and crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture. Spread the remaining mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the jelly evenly over the mixture and crumble the reserved peanut butter mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the topping is golden.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into bars and serve.
- Note: Strawberry Jelly can be subsututed for jelly of your choice!