Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fun,Fast & easy to make!
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9- by 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the jelly. Beat with an electric beater on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until blended and crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture. Spread the remaining mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the jelly evenly over the mixture and crumble the reserved peanut butter mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the topping is golden.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into bars and serve.
- Note: Strawberry Jelly can be subsututed for jelly of your choice!