1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly Apple Sandwiches
Chef #538994's Note:
A crazy, healthy new twist on an old favorite.
My Private Note
- 1It's a pretty simple twist on the old classic!
- 2Cut the core out of an apple, but don't slice it yet!
- 3Cut the slices across the apple instead of down, creating thin flat 'donut' shaped slices.
- 4Spread peanut butter on one slice.
- 5Spread jelly on another.
- 6Put them together! Simple as that!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Apple Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.6
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 44.9 g
- Protein 13.1 g