Recipe by Sam #3
What a perfect combo! Kids love to help with these... usually the thumbprint part!
Top Review by Ang11002
I made these today using mango jam and blackberry jam. The dough was very wet and even after adding about 1/4 extra cup of flour & refrigerating the dough, it was still very hard to work with. I definitely couldn't form balls. :( The flavor was good but the cookies were so soft they fell apart VERY easily. Sorry I couldn't give more stars but wanted to be honest.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup jam (pick any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir into butter mixture until completely blended.
- Form dough into balls and flatten with thumb, on cookie sheet, to make a well.
- Drop 1 tsp of jam into each well.
- Bake until lightly browned around the edges, 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 1 min before removing.