Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A slow cooker recipe that we had for lunch. Very good !
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, then add milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter, and pour in slow cooker.
- Mix remaining sugar, and cocca powder, and gradually stir in boiling water.
- Pour this mixture over batter in slow cooker. DO NOT STIR.
- Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours, or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
You had me at chocolate and peanut butter... Made for PAC Spring'13
We really enjoyed this for dessert last night. I made it exactly as stated. We topped with vanilla icecream. I would recommend spraying your slow cooker or clean up will be tough. Thanks weekend for another great recipe.
I've never made dessert in the slow cooker before, but this was pretty easy and delicious. We topped it with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and chopped nuts. Yummy!