Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my favorite sandwich combination in oatmeal! So delicious!!
- Combine the water, milk, salt and oats together in a medium saucepot over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to low and cook, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes or until the liquid is just absorbed.
- Stir in the peanut butter (I love to use extra chunky - then you get wonderful peanut chunks in your oatmeal which is my favorite), cover the pot and turn off the heat.
- Let the pot sit on the burner with the heat off and covered for 5 minutes, then uncover and stir.
- Serve topped with the honey - use less or more than the specified amount according to your tastes.