Recipe by CorianneCooks
Forget marshmallows--this rice crispy recipe is simple, tasty, filling and satisfying. Chocolate is a delicious--but by no means necessary addition.
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 177.44 ml honey
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml crisp rice cereal
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a heavy saucepan. Heat on medium-high heat until it just starts to bubble, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crisp rice, and stir until coated.
- If using chocolate chips, transfer to a mixing bowl, and carefully fold in chocolate.
- Press into a greased 8" or 9" square pan.
- Wait until completely cooled to cut.