Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
This recipe was in a box of loose recipes I'd cut out of magazines and newspapers. I'm posting it here so it won't get lost.
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 118.29 ml honey
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 354.88 ml graham wafer crumbs
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 21 peanuts (optional)
- Cream shortening with sugar.
- Beat in peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend into peanut butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheet, flatten with floured fork.
- Top each with peanut halve if desired.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes.
- I baked mine for 11 minutes.