1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies
This recipe was in a box of loose recipes I'd cut out of magazines and newspapers. I'm posting it here so it won't get lost.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening with sugar.
- 2Beat in peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and blend into peanut butter mixture.
- 4Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheet, flatten with floured fork.
- 5Top each with peanut halve if desired.
- 6Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes.
- 7I baked mine for 11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g