Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I like these as they are not dead sweet like some are. Just honey peanutty goodness.
- 158.51 ml peanut butter
- 118.29 ml honey
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml raw almonds, toasted
- 295.73 ml Rice Krispies
- 2.46 ml salt
- To toast almonds, spread out evenly on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. You should be able to smell a nutty aroma when they are done.
- Add peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a large saucepan and heat until the peanut butter melts.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Press into an 8x8 dish and let sit until firm.
- Cut into bars and wrap in plastic wrap.