1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Honey Chewy Granola Bars
I like these as they are not dead sweet like some are. Just honey peanutty goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To toast almonds, spread out evenly on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. You should be able to smell a nutty aroma when they are done.
- 2Add peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a large saucepan and heat until the peanut butter melts.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 4Press into an 8x8 dish and let sit until firm.
- 5Cut into bars and wrap in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Honey Chewy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2705.2
- Calories from Fat 1201
- Total Fat 133.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2399.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 328.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.8 g
- Sugars 164.1 g
- Protein 81.9 g