Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fast and delicious breakfast or lunch. My kids love these.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 10 inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1⁄4 cups sliced bananas (1/4 inch thick slices)
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Spread the peanut butter evenly on the two tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- In a small bowl, mix together the bananas, granola, yogurt, and honey.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto tortillas and roll-up/wrap.
I have made this several times, but I mash the bananas instead, and put the mixture on a toasted English Muffin, my 5 year old daughter loves it! She is kind of picky and sometimes hard to get breakfast into, so this is a good start to her day! Thanks for posting!
Well, this was a yummy and super filling breakfast. I choose this recipe because I had one banana and one tortilla that I wanted to finish up. The tortilla was soft taco size and I'm not sure if that's 10", so I just eyeballed the ingredients, using less of everything. I loved how all the tastes and textures worked together. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Good breakfast, so filling I couldn't finish mine! I used half the peanut butter. This works out to be about 3/4 of a banana per tortilla.