Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun little bon bons for a Holiday tray or to curb the "gotta have some peanut butter and chocolate" cravings. I make them pretty small - about 1/2 tablespoon of bon bon dough but that is just a personal preference. I have also frozen them before I dipped them in the chocolate so they don't lose their shape. Recipe from the back of the Keebler Graham Cracker Crumb box.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 12 ounces almond bark (white or chocolate)
- Set almond bark aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refridgerate for one hour.
- Melt almond bark, following package instructions.
- Form crumb mixture into balls.
- Dip into melted almond bark
- Place on wax paper.
- Allow almond bark to cool and set up.
These were a hit at my office christmas party. I had to add more peanut butter and powdered sugar to get the mixture to stick together. It all turned out great!