Recipe by Audrey M
Wow!! A wonderful dessert right from your crockpot
Top Review by Doxie Mama 26
I just tried this recipe recently and it was awesome! My recipe comes from the Rival Crock Pot cookbook. It calls for 1 cup flour,1 cup sugar(1/2 cup with cocoa for fudge topping),1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder,2/3 cup milk,2 tablespoons vegetable oil,1 teaspoon vanilla,1/2 cup peanut butter,1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder and the same 1 cup boiling water. I used my 5 quart crock pot, so I doubled it and glad I did. It is so good warm!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Blend in milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir mixture until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter.
- Pour mixture into crockpot.
- Next, mix together 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder.
- Slowly pour in boiling water.
- Gently pour this over cake mixture already in crockpot; don't stir.
- Cover and cook on High 2-3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with chopped peanuts.