1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Fudge Pudding Cake
3 hrs 15 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Wow!! A wonderful dessert right from your crockpot
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder in a medium size mixing bowl.
- 2Blend in milk, oil, and vanilla.
- 3Stir mixture until smooth.
- 4Add in peanut butter.
- 5Pour mixture into crockpot.
- 6Next, mix together 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder.
- 7Slowly pour in boiling water.
- 8Gently pour this over cake mixture already in crockpot; don't stir.
- 9Cover and cook on High 2-3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 10Serve with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Fudge Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g