Wow!! A wonderful dessert right from your crockpot
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Fudge Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Blend in milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir mixture until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter.
- Pour mixture into crockpot.
- Next, mix together 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder.
- Slowly pour in boiling water.
- Gently pour this over cake mixture already in crockpot; don't stir.
- Cover and cook on High 2-3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with chopped peanuts.