Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My kids love these for breakfast, lunch or as a snack. Very easy to make.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Fruit Breakfast Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Evenly spread the peanut butter over 3 tortillas.
- Evenly place the strawberry and banana slices over the peanut butter.
- Top with remaining tortillas; press down.
- In a large heated non-stick skillet, spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray or add a little butter/margarine.
- Place 1 quesadilla into skillet; cook 2-4 minutes.
- Turn quesadilla and cook 2-4 more minutes or until lightly browned and the filling is heated.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
- Note: Add butter/margarine or cooking spray as needed before cooking each quesadilla and/or before turning each quesadilla.
I tried it and my husband loved it. Finally something different to make him breakfast thats healthy! I didn't put strawberries. Just PB and banana. Used a lo carb wheat tortilla! Thanks for posting.