My kids love these for breakfast, lunch or as a snack. Very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Evenly spread the peanut butter over 3 tortillas.
- 2Evenly place the strawberry and banana slices over the peanut butter.
- 3Top with remaining tortillas; press down.
- 4In a large heated non-stick skillet, spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray or add a little butter/margarine.
- 5Place 1 quesadilla into skillet; cook 2-4 minutes.
- 6Turn quesadilla and cook 2-4 more minutes or until lightly browned and the filling is heated.
- 7Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve warm.
- 9Note: Add butter/margarine or cooking spray as needed before cooking each quesadilla and/or before turning each quesadilla.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Fruit Breakfast Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 455.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g