Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I bought a bottle of marshmallow Fluff and went looking for recipes online. I looked on their website for recipe ideas, and came across this one for peanut butter fudge. It is awesome and definitely worth a try!
- Grease a 8 or 9 inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In large saucepan combine milk and sugar. Stir over low heat until blended. Over medium heat, bring to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Boil slowly, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly and blend in peanut butter, Fluff.
- and vanilla. Pour into pan and cool until set. Best to let set over night.
- *** I melted down some old Easter chocolate I have in the freezer, and spread on the top. You could also make 2 batches in bigger pans so they are thinner, and layer some crushed peanuts in between. Or maybe substitute peanut butter with Nutella. ***.
- Makes about 1 1/2 pounds.
This was excellent despite my "oops"... I had a 16 ounce container of Fluff and I assumed it was packed by weight, not volume. I measured out 7.5 ounces of Fluff using my food scale and I think it was way too much. So it came out light and soft. Will try again buying just the exact size container of marshmallow cream. Made for 3 Chefs Challenge, November 2009