1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Cranberry Bars
1 hr 22 mins
I have never made this recipe, but it looks yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
- 3In a small bowl combine cranberries and water.
- 4Cover and let stand for 20 minutes; drain well and set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup of peanut butter until well combined.
- 6Beat in brown sugar.
- 7Beat in flour on low speed (mixture will be crumbly).
- 8Stir in peanuts and cranberries.
- 9Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture.
- 10Press remaining mixture into pan.
- 11Bake for 12 minutes.
- 12Meanwhile for filling, in a medium bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 13Add egg, 2/3 cup peanut butter and lemon juice; beat until well combined.
- 14Spread over crust.
- 15Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over filling and press in lightly.
- 16Bake about 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- 17Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Cranberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 157.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g