Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I got a recipe book for my birthday and this was in it(the only reason my mum brought me the book!). it is really nice, great for gifts and snacking
- 360 g white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 400 g dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- Note: You can cook chocolate in microwave, cook on medium about 1 minute, stirring twice while cooking.
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan, line base and sides with baking paper, extending 5cm above long edges of pan.
- Stir white chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water until smooth.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Add peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir dark chocolate in small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water until smooth, cool slightly.
- Drop alternative spoonfuls of white chocolate mixture and dark chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Gently shake pan to level mixture.
- Pull a skewer backwards and forwards through mixtures several times for a marbled effect.
- Stand at room temperature about 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into small pieces(I got about 72).