Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Peanut butter and chocolate chips scattered on a buttery shortbread base - what better flavor could anyone with a sweet tooth ask for!! This is another recipe that I got from Eagle Brand -
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very cold unsalted butter
- 1 (3000 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (300 g) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (300 g) package dark chocolate chips or 1 (300 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pulse flour, cornstarch, icing sugar and salt together in food processor. Add butter and process until dough starts to come together. Press firmly into 13x9-inch parchment-lined baking pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over base. Sprinkle with peanut butter and chocolate chips. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until sides just begin to brown. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.