This recipe developed due to my adolescent addiction to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Very good. This needs to be refrigerated for 4 hours before serving, but is worth the weight - pun intended.;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Make crust: Preheat oven to 425F.
- 2Combine well crumbs, sugar and butter and press into a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes, turn oven off, and bake for a further 4 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle in chocolate chips and leave in turned-off oven 1 minute longer.
- 5Remove from oven and with a butter knife or off-set spatula, spread melted chocolate chips along bottom and up sides of pastry crust.
- 7Make filling: Beat cream cheese with icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- 8Beat in milk, peanut butter and vanilla.
- 9In a chilled bowl, beat cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- 10Stir 1/3 of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture, and fold in remaining cream gently but thoroughly.
- 11Turn into shell, sprinkle with peanuts and chill, covered, for atleast 4 hours.
- 12Serve with chocolate fudge sauce for whomever wants it.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.0
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 421.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g