Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I had a similar pie to this at a local diner and i came up with this version as a replica. It's oh-my-god good!!! (cook time = refrigeration time)
- 1 package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling (cook n serve)
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 1 Reese's pieces (cut up into tiny pieces)
- 1 pie shell
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- Bake pie shell according to directions.
- Prepare vanilla pudding on stove-top by whisking together 1 1/2 c.
- milk and vanilla pudding packet in a pot, over med-high heat until it boils.
- Meanwhile, melt peanut butter in the microwave for 1 min, stir.
- (microwave more if its needed.) Remove vanilla pudding from heat and whisk in peanut butter, transfer to a bowl and put in freezer until needed later.
- Whisk together chocolate pudding with 2 c.
- milk, for about 4 min.
- Add in 2 c.
- whipped cream.
- Take vanilla-peanut butter pudding out of freezer, pour into pre-baked pie shell.
- Pour chocolate pudding on top and refrigerate for 4 hourse.
- Top pie with 1 cup whipped cream and the cut up reese pieces, serve imediatly.