Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from an email from the www.hersheys.com website. The cook time listed is really for refrigeration time.
Top Review by robingracejohnson
DELICIOUS!!! I made this for dessert last week and my family LOVED it! The only change I made was to place half of the chocolate creme bottom, peanutbutter filling in the middle, and the rest of the chocolate creme on top. This one is definately a keeper!!!
- 9 inch pie crusts, baked and cooled
- 395.10 ml peanut butter chips, divided
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 78.07 ml milk, plus
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml unflavored gelatin
- 14.79 ml water, cold
- 29.58 ml water, boiling water
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1-1/2 cups peanut butter chips. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/3 cup milk in medium bowl until smooth. Add melted chips; beat well. Beat in remaining 2 tablespoons milk. Spread into cooled crust.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool slightly. Combine sugar and cocoa in medium bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until stiff; pour in gelatin mixture, beating until well blended. Spoon into crust over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate several hours. Garnish with remaining chips. Cover; store leftover pie in refrigerator.