Recipe by Chef mariajane
Peanut butter and chocolate swirled together in one fast fudge - yummmmm Another recipe that I love from Eagle Brand!!
Top Review by youbetiam
Made this last night and just had the first piece this morning. Wow. It turned out so well. I definitely will be making this again. I sprang for a bag of the Tcho baking discs for the chocolate fudge portion and some organic white chocolate chips for the peanut butter part. I think next time I'm going to add less white chocolate and more peanut butter to that half of the recipe though. I will say that there was a good balance between the two types of fudge and it really did turn out very well.
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 8 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 8 (1 ounce) dark chocolate squares, chopped
- baking soda, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In one small saucepan, heat half a can of sweetened condensed milk with semi-sweet chocolate and 1/4 teaspoons baking soda. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla.
- In another small saucepan, heat remaining sweetened condensed milk with white chocolate, 1/4 teaspoons baking soda and peanut butter, stirring until melted.
- Pour dark chocolate mixture in parchment paper-lined 8-inch square pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top and swirl with a spoon or knife. Cool. Chill 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch squares.