Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A swirl of peanut butter and chocolate fun filled scrumptious dessert. and not too heavy on the waist too ;)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 100 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 ounces dark cooking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the peanut butter, butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile melt the dark cooking chocolate with just a little bit of butter.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, sweetened condensed milk, milk and vanilla.
- Divide the batter into two portions.
- To one portion, mix in the cocoa powder and melted dark baking chocolate. Add in the peanut butter chips if desired.
- To the other portion, add the chocolate chips.
- Alternately spoon in huge globs of both into a greased 8 inch round baking tin.
- With a knife or toothpick, slowly run through the batter in a swirling motion.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean/done.
- You can add chocolate frosting if you want ;).