This is a tasty dessert if you like chocolate and peanut butter. It is from a QUICK COOKING magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups crushed peanut butter cookies (about 11)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- additional peanut butter cookie, broken into pieces
- 1Combine crushed cookes, sugar and melted margarine.
- 2Press into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or til golden.
- 6Beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- 7Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 8Spread over cooled crust.
- 9Beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- 10Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 11Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 12Sprinkle with cookie pieces.
- 13Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Icebox Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 379.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cookies