Recipe by CookinMamaof3
Two great tastes in one candy. Great for Christmas candy-making!
Top Review by Denise in da Kitchen
I make this recipe every year..it is perfect! This fudge is my family's favorite. It is so creamy and delicious that I am always asked for the recipe. I'm glad to see that it is already posted.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces peanut butter chips
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 8 x 11 pyrex dish.
- Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/3 cup evaporated milk and 3 tablespoons butter to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook 4 minutes after it boils, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter chips and 1 cup marshmallow creme. Mix well.
- Pour into Pyrex dish.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients, adding chocolate chips to this batch.
- Pour over peanut butter layer. Cool and slice.