1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Rice Krispies Balls
mary winecoff's Note:
I saw this in Oprah Magazine (December 2008) and thought this would be a great addition to those Christmas cookie platters we all have to make. Very quick and easy to do. This only has 5 ingredients. This uses chocolate-covered toffee candy bars (Heath bars) and looks easy enough for my boys to make for their teacher. This also uses a microwave to make things go even quicker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Leaving candy bars in wrappers, use a rolling pin to pound and crush bars into small pieces. Place Rice Krispies in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Place peanut butter in a medium-size microwave safe bowl; microwave on high until hot, about 45 seconds. Add marshmallow and microwave on high until softened, about 30 seconds.
- 3Working quickly, stir to combine mixture with Rice Krispies. Stir until evenly coated. Add crushed candy gars and chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- 4Coat your hands with oil and shape mixture into spheres the size of golf balls, making 16 treats.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Rice Krispies Balls
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g