1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you love Reese's Pieces - you will love these!!. From Baking Bites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs and milk until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- 4Divide batter into your paper-lined muffin tin. Each cup should be filled to the top, not just half way up, to ensure you get a nice dome on the muffin.
- 5Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
- 6Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 278.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g