Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you love Reese's Pieces - you will love these!!. From Baking Bites.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (low fat or skim is fine)
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs and milk until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- Divide batter into your paper-lined muffin tin. Each cup should be filled to the top, not just half way up, to ensure you get a nice dome on the muffin.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack.
I made these as written. Not enough peanut butter taste, very delicate crumb. I would use all peanut butter instead of butter. Second batch I made gluten free, again not enou peanut butter flavor, very delicate crumb.<br/>The kids liked them.