If you love Reese's Pieces - you will love these!!. From Baking Bites.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs and milk until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- Divide batter into your paper-lined muffin tin. Each cup should be filled to the top, not just half way up, to ensure you get a nice dome on the muffin.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack.