Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick, easy and delicious!
- 236.59 ml almond flour or 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.16 ml granulated sugar
- 59.16 ml light brown sugar
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 118.29 ml natural-style peanut butter
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml water
- 103.53 ml chocolate chips
- Grease 8-inch round cake pan. Line bottom with circle of parchment paper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the eggs, peanut butter, oil, vanilla extract and water.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, mixing well after each addition. Once all the flour mixture is in, beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, until the outside of the cake is firm and bounces back to the touch.
- Cool on rack before cutting.