Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Grease 8-inch round cake pan. Line bottom with circle of parchment paper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the eggs, peanut butter, oil, vanilla extract and water.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, mixing well after each addition. Once all the flour mixture is in, beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, until the outside of the cake is firm and bounces back to the touch.
- Cool on rack before cutting.