1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Lynn in MA's Note:
Quick, easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup almond flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1/2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 7 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1Grease 8-inch round cake pan. Line bottom with circle of parchment paper; set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 4In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the eggs, peanut butter, oil, vanilla extract and water.
- 5Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, mixing well after each addition. Once all the flour mixture is in, beat until smooth.
- 6Gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, until the outside of the cake is firm and bounces back to the touch.
- 8Cool on rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: