- 1⁄2 cup unsalted margarine or 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the 1/2 cup of margarine (or butter), peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and place in foil lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and 3 tbs margarine in top of a double boiler (or, optionally, in a microwave).
- Place a toothpick in the center of each ball and dip halfway into chocolate mixture. Return to baking sheet chocolate side down and freeze until ready to serve.