1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Choco-Nutty Candy
2 hrs 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Delicious candy for children of all ages. Cooking time includes chilling tiime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Layer ingredients in slow cooker in the order listed.
- 3Cook on low for 2 hours. DO NOT stir or lift the lid during cooking time.
- 4After 2 hours mix well.
- 5Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- 6Refrigerate for 45 minutes before serving or storing for a future date.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Choco-Nutty Candy
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1059.9
- Calories from Fat 764
- Total Fat 84.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: