1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter and Celery Soup
I have not made this, but found it in an older cookbook as I was browsing through my books.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, place chopped celery and water and cover; bring to a boil and boil for about 20 minutes or until celery is tender but not mushy.
- 2In a separate large saucepan, make a thin white sauce with the butter, flour, milk and salt and pepper.
- 3When creamy, add undrained celery and peanut butter; stir together well.
- 4When soup is well blended and creamy, taste; add more salt and pepper if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Celery Soup
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 601.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.1 g