1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Rice Krispies Squares
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by Florence Miller who is my Nana's sister and always called 'Aunt Puss' by myself. I look the most like her than of any of the other Muir family members I have met.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook syrup and sugar on low heat until it comes to a boil.
- 2Remove and add peanut butter and cereal.
- 3Press into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan and let harden.
- 4Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in top of double boiler (use hot water rather than boiling).
- 5Stir to blend.
- 6Spread over the rice mixture and chill for 5 minutes before cutting to desired size.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Rice Krispies Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5627.2
- Calories from Fat 2092
- Total Fat 232.5 g
- Saturated Fat 97.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 876.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.4 g
- Sugars 535.7 g
- Protein 86.2 g