Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by Florence Miller who is my Nana's sister and always called 'Aunt Puss' by myself. I look the most like her than of any of the other Muir family members I have met.
- Cook syrup and sugar on low heat until it comes to a boil.
- Remove and add peanut butter and cereal.
- Press into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan and let harden.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in top of double boiler (use hot water rather than boiling).
- Stir to blend.
- Spread over the rice mixture and chill for 5 minutes before cutting to desired size.